Temecula Leak Detection
We’re a PHCC Affiliate
Have you ever walked by a faucet in your home, but ignored the fact that it was continuously dripping? Is a leaky faucet keeping you up at night? In either circumstance, these issues are not to be left to linger. What starts out as a small leak could eventually lead to disastrous property damage that will cost you thousands in repairs. Additionally, the presence of excess water leads to a perfect breeding ground for mold and mildew, which are both hazardous to your health. Instead of letting the possibility of such things occur, contact the Temecula leak detection experts at JC Plumbing. Our plumbers are fully licensed and insured and we guarantee you will receive nothing but top-quality service and guidance. We will promptly arrive at your property, find the location of the leak, and determine the best course of action for repairs.
Common Symptoms of Plumbing Leaks
There are many possible causes for plumbing leaks including shifting foundations, corroded fixtures, rusting pipes, or even tree root infiltration. Because much of your plumbing is out of sight, it’s important to know some of the ways to tell you have a plumbing leak in order to prevent costly water damage.
You may have a plumbing leak if:
- Your water bill keeps rising: If your current water usage is the same but your water bills are higher and higher, it could mean that you have a leak somewhere.
- Your water meter continuously runs: A great way to test whether you have a leak or not is to check your water meter. If you turn off all the water in your property and your water meter still runs, chances are you have a hidden plumbing leak.
- You notice mold and mildew growth: Because mold and mildew grow in moist or damp environments, the sudden presence of either can indicate that there is excess water on your property. Additionally, you might begin to smell the musty odors associated with mold or mildew.
- You spot cracks in your foundation: As water continues to seep into your property’s structure, it can cause damage to the foundation, walls, etc. If you start to notice new cracks, it could mean that you have a plumbing leak.
- Your lawn or carpeting has wet spots: If you notice puddles of water on your lawn or damp spots of carpeting, chances are that you have a plumbing leak and should contact our Temecula leak detection experts immediately.
- You have patches of extra lush or green grass: Any time there are random patches of extra healthy-looking grass, it could mean that water is leaking in that area. Our team will perform an in-depth inspection to determine the cause.
Finding & Repairing Leaks Since 2003
At JC Plumbing, we are dedicated to providing quality services to each of our valued customers. This means that we arrive on time with the proper tools to complete the job. Because we hold ourselves to the highest standard possible, we are confident that you’ll be satisfied with the work we do. After all, building lasting relationships with our customers is our goal.
Join our ranks of satisfied customers and call (951) 433-7780 to schedule service today.