Garbage Disposal Repair Services
Murrieta’s Leading Team of Garbage Disposal Plumbers
Did your child put a toy down your garbage disposal and now it won’t turn on? Did a guest drop a fork down there and broke the motor? Maybe you accidentally put the wrong foods into the garbage disposal, not realize it would cause a major clog? No matter what reason your garbage disposal needs repairs, JC Plumbing of Murrieta is the team to get it done!
Why do so many people choose JC Plumbing?
- Our 100% satisfaction guarantee on parts and labor.
- Our screened, drug-tested, and certified technicians.
- Our straightforward pricing with no tricks or hidden fees.
- Our industry-leading courtesy and genuine friendliness.
Foods That Might Have Broken Your Garbage Disposal
Many times when we are called to fix a garbage disposal, it is because something inorganic ended up down there when the motor was running. Toys, silverware, food wrappers, and more all should never go down a garbage disposal, yet end up there accidentally all the time. However, there are just as many service calls for garbage disposal repairs related to damage caused by food waste that seems safe, unless you know better.
Here are 7 food items that you should NEVER put in your garbage disposal:
- Bones: After enjoying chicken wings or a T-bone steak, put the refuse into the garbage can, not the garbage disposal unit.
- Celery: This healthy snack is anything but healthy for your garbage disposal unit due to its fibrous strings.
- Coffee grounds: You can pour the coffee you don’t drink down the drain, but never any coffee grounds.
- Egg shells: Don’t ruin your nice breakfast by putting egg shells into the garbage disposal. Some people say egg shells are safe for the sink, but it is best not to risk it and just use the garbage can for them instead.
- Grease: The last thing you want to pour down your garbage disposal is grease, especially in large quantities.
- Pasta: Did you know that many types of Italian pastas are doughy enough to jam up your garbage disposal?
- Pits: The pits of many fruits, like peaches and avocados, will destroy a garbage disposal blade.
If your garbage disposal unit is making odd noises, won’t start, or doesn’t break down food, call (951) 433-7780 to get JC Plumbing of Murrieta on the job!