Temecula Water Heater Installation
Respectful Plumbers Providing Quality Service
The minute your water heater doesn’t work properly, it can disturb much of your daily routines. Showers are suddenly cold, you cannot run your dishwasher, and your laundry will start to pile up the longer it goes unfixed. At JC Plumbing, our Temecula water heater installation specialists will work with you to replace your current unit with one that is best suited to your property’s needs. We can also assist customers who are looking to install a brand new water heater in a new building. When you hire us, you can rest assured you’ll receive top quality service at affordable rates. We believe in honesty and integrity which is why we offer straightforward pricing so you know the price you’ll pay before we begin any work. We also take the time to go over all of your options so you can ensure you’re picking the unit that you want at a price that fits your budget.
Our plumbers are well-reviewed. Read through what past customers have to say and then contact us by calling (951) 433-7780 to schedule service.
How to Tell You Need Your Water Heater Replaced
Although our experienced plumbers will always try to perform repairs, sometimes a replacement is a more feasible option. When we arrive at your property, our Temecula water heater installation experts will first perform a full inspection of your current unit to determine whether it is salvageable or a new unit would serve you better.
We generally recommend replacing your unit when:
- It is more than 8 years old: The average lifespan of a water heater is between 8 to 12 years. The older it gets, the less efficient it will be and the more wear and tear it will experience.
- It has caused your energy bills to increase: As units age, their ability to efficiently heat your water and meet your property’s demands decreases, which makes them work harder to keep up. In turn, your monthly bills will increase.
- It has a defective pilot light: Anytime you are constantly calling our team to re-light your pilot light, it’s a sure sign that it’s time to replace your unit.
- It is leaking: A leaking water heater can lead to such costly repairs that it might make more financial sense to just replace the unit altogether.
- It is constantly needing repairs: If your water heater is constantly being repaired, these things add up and eventually it will be more cost-efficient to get an entirely new unit.
How Long Does it Take to Install a New Water Heater in a Typical Temecula Home?
The time it takes to install a new water heater in a typical Temecula home can vary depending on different factors, such as the type of water heater, the plumbing situation, and the complexity of the installation. Usually, it takes around one to four hours to install a standard water heater.
However, if any extra plumbing work is needed or a tankless water heater is being installed, it may take longer. To get a more accurate idea of how long the installation process will take for your specific situation, it's best to talk to a licensed plumber and give them information about your home's plumbing and the type of water heater you want to install.
Let Us Put Our 15 Years of Experience to Use
Due to our years of experience and training, we guarantee that we’ll be able to properly remove your old unit and replace it with a new, more efficient one. We are also capable of handling any permitting that is needed to ensure that the installation is completed as soon as possible. When you hire us, we’ll arrive on-time in fully stocked trucks with industry-leading tools and equipment to ensure we get the job done right. Our services are also backed by some of the leading warranties in the industry.
Maintain your daily routine and give us a call at (951) 433-7780 to schedule water heater installation service in Temecula.